If I could only count my works in progress…tee hee…that will be the day. I have forgotten and abandoned stuff I don’t even remember, UFOs galore, fabric everywhere…it’s pretty ridiculous. I’m planning on moving later this year and I am very actively trying to get the number down to countable at least. For now, I’ll just have to stick to counting Active Works in Progress.
- Grey/Green Knit Afghan
- Hexagon Stroller Quilt
- Blue Baby Quilt for Church
- Homeless Quilt 1
- Homeless Quilt 2
- Bike Path Quilt
- My Bed Quilt (hopelessly unprioritized in the frame for months now!)
- Baby Bears Quilt
- “The” Scrap quilt that I will be working on for a decade
- Rainbow Bright String Quilt
- 6 Sets of Spirograph Napkins
- 4 Geometric Pillow Tops
- Wonky Birds Embroidery
- Little Bird Embroidery Block
- Walling hanging for my Uncle
- Blue String Quilt Throw
- Modern Log Cabin
I’m surely forgetting some (I told you it was a ridiculous list!). Today my goal to knock a few off the list are:
- Get the border on the modern log cabin
Finish quilting and binding homeless quilt 1– Completed 12:15pm
- Finish cutting and piecing the church quilt.
So, I need to get going…
P.S. Need to sleep, totally forgot to link this up to all the other great WIPs. Check them out if you want some good inspiration.