Yeah for WIP Wednesday! I got my list all the way down to 11 last week and then immediately revived projects and added new…oh well…I really have been getting stuff done this year, so I’m not too upset about it.
- Hexagon Stroller Quilt– 2/3 Quilted
Blue Baby Quilt for Church– Completed
- Bike Path Quilt
- My Bed Quilt
- Baby Bears Quilt
- “The” Scrap quilt that I will be working on for a decade
- Rainbow Bright String Quilt
5 Sets of Spirograph Napkins
- 4 Geometric Pillow Tops
- Blue String Quilt Throw
- Modern Log Cabin- waiting on more fabric to put on borders
- 3×6 Bee Blocks- 5 of 6 embroidered, piecing to go
- 6 Embroidered Blocks to be pieced into pillows
- February Birdie Stitches Block
- Green String Blocks- Revived UFOs
I think I’m going to put myself on a HST diet soon. They are no question my favorite blocks, so quick, simple, and versatile, but I’ve gotten in a bit of a rut with them. It seems like every WIP and UFO I pull is half squares.
On another note: I try not too show a lot of non-crafting related photos…but…I just really wanted to share a picture of my cat, who has managed not to make an appearance on the blog yet. My darling Liv’s opinion on me going off to work last night: “If I sit on your work/sewing bag you can’t leave me!” She’s happily purring beside me now, waiting for me to go to bed with her.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else links up today!