Ugly Quilt Progress
So, when the machine died, I was in the middle of redeeming the ugly quilt. I finally got to the shop yesterday to find out that they are currently averaging ten days turn around time for service. That will put me at nearly two weeks machineless! But I’ll go ahead and update where I was at with the UQ.
First I cut the whole quilt into 3” Strips.
Next I sewed another 3” Strip of purple to each quilt strip (Kona Crocus).
I cut each strip in 3” cuts.
Then I sewed these together flipped to make a four patch pattern.
That’s where the project is stalled out for now. Hopefully in two weeks or so I’ll have an update!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink