I’m back! I guess I’ve proved to myself that I really NEED the weekly accountability of my list. Not that I haven’t been doing stuff for the past couple weeks, but it’s been more aimless. You know how it goes, more stuff started, less stuff finished. Lots of progress this week though:
1. My bed frame: OUT OF THE FRAME, where is has been neglected off and on for literally months. I just need to pick some binding out.
2. Modern Log Cabin- had to be put to the side for now so I can work on #3.
3. Church Quilt- The next couple at my church is expecting any day now, so the lap frame has been taken over by their quilt. Love gift quilts that I can spend lots of time hand quilting on!
4. Bike Path Quilt: had been waiting for the frame for since November and it’s turn is here now! It’s a gift, so I don’t want to show the whole top yet, but I’ll give you a tiny peek at my favorite part.
5. Birdie Stripes: All done but the binding, full post on this one tomorrow!
Waiting in the wings:
6. Green String Blocks- All the blocks finished up now, goes in line for the frame.
7. Blue String Throw Quilt
8. Baby Bears Quilt
9. “The” Scrap quilt that I will be working on for a decade
10. Rainbow Bright String Quilt
11. 5 Sets of Spirograph Napkins
12. 4 Geometric Pillow Tops
13. February and March Birdie Stitches Block
14. 20 Embroidered Blocks to be pieced into pillows
So good to be back in the blogosphere! Look for more posts this week!