Two finishes this week:
My bed, which I hate, but I love that the quilt and the afghan are both my creations. And the back is just as crazy!
1. Modern Log Cabin- since this got kicked out of the frame for “Lila,” I decided to make this my first attempt at machine quilting a good quilt. I’ve done some charity quilts and pet beds and the like, but this was the first time trying to do something that had to look good. Almost got it done for this post, but it needs a bit of cleaning up threads and bound.
2. “Lila” (formerly known as Church Quilt2)- 6.5 of 7 stripes hand quilted! Happily this quilt has a name now, named after the newest baby at church, born Saturday.
3. Bike Path Quilt: need to get this sandwiched, the frame sits empty waiting for it, but I made myself totally finish my bed quilt before jumping into this one.
Waiting in the wings:
4. Green String Blocks- All the blocks finished up now, goes in line for the frame.
5. Blue String Throw Quilt
6. Baby Bears Quilt
7. “The” Scrap quilt that I will be working on for a decade
8. Rainbow Bright String Quilt
9. 5 Sets of Spirograph Napkins
10. 4 Geometric Pillow Tops
11. February and March Birdie Stitches Block
12. 20 Embroidered Blocks to be pieced into pillows
Whew, that was some serious progress this week! Have to say, I’m pretty please with myself. This week is devoted to finishing Lila and the Modern Log Cabin, then I’m going to start trying to get some of the smaller projects that have been here forever off the list.
For more great WIPs visit the link-up!